Wednesday, April 1, 2015

Coming SOON - Product Review!

US Tactical Emergency Medicine is taking on a new project-

We wanted to provide others some insight to the gear I've dealt with. So over the next few months, when time permits, I'm going to provide details, specs, likes/dislikes and summary of gear that.

Why would I want to get into this arena? Simply because there are those that are always looking for honest, simple and respectful, non-paid, feedback on gear we use and have availability too. I'm not going to lie, sometimes companies give me samples, and I will talk about that, but that won't change my methodology for the review and who know, might even help them improve.


So please, give us your ideals and thoughts. Tell us what you want to see and we will do our best to get that feedback too you.

In the works-
Tru-spec Combat shirt
VooDoo Tactical Special Operators Bag
5.11 24 Hour Rush Bag
Oakley Radar Glasses

WWW.USTEMS.COM

No comments:

Post a Comment